FIND YOUR PASSOA SUNSET PROMOTION
TERMS & CONDITIONS 2018/2019
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to individuals aged 18 years or over.
3. The promotion will run in participating off premise venues from the 1st October 2018 to 31st March 2019.
4. Major prize is a $2000 AUD Flight Centre voucher. GWP is a bag of 6 x metal drinking straws valued at $9.90 AUD.
5. Participating venues will be supplied with bottles of PASSOA liqueur kitted with a GWP of 6 metal PASSOA drinking straws and 1 printed “Official Boarding Pass” uniquely coded.
6. There will be 1260 GWPs for the promotion (available while stocks last) and 2240 Official Boarding Passes.
7. The “Official Boarding Pass” will contain detailed instructions on how customers enter the competition.
8. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase a bottle of PASSOA LIQUEUR, and take a selfie with their bottle of PASSOA LIQUEUR and their “Official Boarding Pass”.
9. Entry via facebook, public Instagram account or email only.
a. By facebook: Follow @PassoaAU, Post your selfie with PASSOA bottle + boarding pass, caption with boarding pass unique code + #myPASSOAsunset
b. By public Instagram: Post your selfie on your public profile with PASSOA bottle + boarding pass, caption with boarding pass unique code + #myPASSOAsunset
10. Customers who enter the competition will be required to retain their receipt as proof of purchase and will be required to present the receipt if they are chosen as the winner.
11. All the entries will be collated after the 31st of March 2019 and the winner will be chosen at random in Sydney by a ‘Random Picker’ program with an independent witness.
12. The winner will be notified by the means by which they entered (either by social media or email) from an official Spirits Platform account on the 12th of April 2019 at 2.00PM AEST.
13. The winner will also be announced in the printed version of ‘The Australian’ newspaper on 12th of April 2019 in the classifieds public notices section.
14. The Promoter is Spirits Platform Pty Ltd (ABN 44 604 520 783), Level 1, 40 Lord Street, Botany, NSW 2019 Australia. The promotor reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
15. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. OFF-PREMISE PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
16. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au.
17. Total prize pool value in the Participating On-Premise Venue is $2000. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
18. Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid entry. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all entries will be honored. Competition materials are void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way. There will be a total of 2240 “Official Boarding Passes” matched with 1260 GWP kits 6 metal drinking straws and available while stocks last.
19. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
20. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
21. The Promoter is Spirits Platform Pty Ltd (ABN 44 604 520 783), Level 1, 40 Lord Street, Botany, NSW 2019 Australia. NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/26183