SIMPLY COCKTAILS SIGN-UP TIA MARIA COMPETITION (GAME OF SKILL)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter, mechanics of entry and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is only open to Australians living in Australia and aged 18 years or over as of the date of entry and who have fulfilled the requirements set out below (‘Eligible Entrants’).
3. Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, associated agencies and companies, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister or 1st cousin.
4. No purchase or payment is necessary to enter or win.
5. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook. Each entrant acknowledges that the information that they are providing is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information that any entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant as a result of participating in the Promotion (including the taking/use) of any prizes), with the exception of any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
HOW TO ENTER:
6. The promotion will commence 0900 AEST on Wednesday 15th September 2018 and will continue until 2400 AEST on Sunday 30th September 2018 (“Promotion Period”)
7. This promotion is a game of skill and entrants may only enter once during the Promotional Period.
8. To enter the promotion, eligible entrants must subscribe to the Simply Cocktails Pty Ltd e-newsletter via the Sign-Up Button on the Simply Cocktails Facebook link https://www.spiritsplatform.com.au/sc-facebook-subscribers-tia-maria-gift-set/ and tell us in 25 words or less, what cocktail they would make with Tia Maria coffee liqueur.
9. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. Any costs associated with accessing the promotion are the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
11. The Prize is a Tia Maria Tin Gift Set valued at $45 RRP. There are SIX Tia Maria Tin Gift Sets valued at a total maximum prize pool value is $270.00 (incl. GST).
12. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash (unless otherwise indicated). The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. All prize values are there commended retail price including GST (where applicable).
13. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize.
14. If the Promoter is unable to provide the Prize Winner with the nominated Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value, subject to any direction of a lottery authority.
15. The competition is a game of skill. The 6 most creative answers as determined by the Simply Cocktails Facebook Page judges wins the prize.
16. The final Prize Draw will take place at 1000 AEST Wednesday 10th October 2018. The Prize Winners will be notified via email and the prize will be announced on the Spirits Platform Facebook Page.
17. The Prize Winners will have until 1200 AEST on Friday 9th November 2018 to claim the prize.
18. The Promoter will select six (6) winners nationally. The winning entrants will be announced via a Facebook Post on the Simply Cocktails Facebook Page. The winning entrants will be announced after the giveaway closing date. The winners shall be required to reply via a private message providing the following details: · Full name · Full address · Contact phone number.
19. If the Prize has not been claimed by the Prize Winners by 1200 AEST on Friday 9th November 2018 then the Promoter may redraw the prize/s and there may be a new Prize Winner/s.
20. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
21. If the Prize Winner does not accept any element of the Prize, the Promoter is not obliged to provide the Prize Winner with a substitute prize.
22. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. Entrants agree that the Promoter may use their personal information and entries for marketing purposes. If an entrant does not truthfully provide all requested personal information, the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win the Prize.
25. The Prize Winner consents to the use of their name, image and social media name or handles for promotional and marketing purposes. The personal information of the Prize Winner may be provided to others assisting, including prize suppliers, and to authorities that regulate this promotion.
26. The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered during participation in the promotion or use of the Prize, except to the extent directly caused by the Promoter’s negligence.
27. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
28. To the extent permitted by law the Promoter (including each of their officers, employees and agents) will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury (including liability in negligence) or any loss of opportunity whether direct, indirect, special or consequential arising in any way out of the entrants’ participation in the Promotion except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
29. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under any similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia.
30. The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
31. The promoter is Simply Cocktails Pty Ltd, ABN 446-0452-0783 of Lvl 1, 40 Lord St, Botany NSW 2019 (“Promoter”). The Promoter is committed to the responsible consumption and promotion of alcohol.