Simply Cocktails AU Facebook “Home Five ‘O Clock-tails” T & C’s
Simply Cocktails AU Facebook Competition 2021 “Home Five ’O Clock-tails” Terms and Conditions.
- Information on how to enter, mechanics of entry and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- Entry is only open to Australians living in Australia and aged 18 years or over and residing within NSW. The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies who are directly associated with the conduct of this promotion are ineligible to enter the promotion.
- No purchase or payment is necessary to enter or win.
HOW TO ENTER:-
- The Promotional Period opens on Friday 19th March 2021 at 5pm and ends 5pm Monday 19th April 2021.
During the Promotional Period, Simply Cocktails AU will accept video submissions to the email firstname.lastname@example.org. The top 10 most innovative and original videos recipes win as judged by the Simply Cocktails AU Facebook team. The 10 winners will each win a $250 gift voucher, and their videos will be featured and promoted on the Simply Cocktails AU Facebook page.
Messages directly to the Facebook Page will not be deemed entry.
The Prize is a $250 gift voucher. The submitted video will also be featured on the Simply Cocktails AU Facebook page.
- Entrants may only enter once during the Promotional Period.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook. Each entrant acknowledges that the information that they are providing is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information that any entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant as a result of participating in the Promotion (including the taking/use) of any prizes), with the exception of any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Without limiting any of the provisions of these Conditions of Entry, the Promoter requires that any entry fully complies with these Conditions of Entry and must not include or make reference to the intellectual property rights of any person including but not limited to any visible logos, drawings, cartoons, phrases, trademarks, copyrighted material, a mark that identifies a brand or other third party materials, unless the entry is submitted with the written consent of the owner of the applicable intellectual property rights. An entry submitted without obtaining such written consent may result in the entry becoming invalid for the purposes of this promotion and/or the Entrant being subject to ineligibility. By submitting the entry, the Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against any loss or damage the Promoter suffers by reason of the Promoter’s use of the content of the entry breaching the intellectual property rights of third parties. Any entries that contain content that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, considers to be offensive, inappropriate or to infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights of any person, corporation or entity, or is otherwise contrary to the law will not be accepted as eligible entries into the promotion. This includes, but is not limited to, any entry which the Promoter considers to be disparaging to its products and/or services or is otherwise not in keeping with the spirit of the promotion. The Promoter may remove any content without any notice to the entrant for any reason whatsoever.
- By uploading, commenting or otherwise making available any content relating to the Promotion, the entrant grants to the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual license to use, publish, reproduce and otherwise exploit that content in any form for any purpose. Content submitted in connection with the Promotion will not be returned to any entrant. Each entrant acknowledges that any intellectual property rights created by them in taking part in this Promotion vests in the Promoter upon creation. To the extent any ownership does not vest in the Promoter they assign all intellectual property rights (if any) as a result of this Promotion. Each entrant unconditionally, perpetually and irrevocably waives any moral rights (as defined in the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) that they have in any content or other intellectual property created as a result of this Promotion. For the purposes of clauses 9 and 10 “intellectual property rights” means all present and future intellectual and industrial property rights throughout the world, including (but not limited to) all rights in respect of the copyright in all literary works, artistic works any other works or subject matter in which copyright subsists and may in the future subsist.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Promoter will select TEN winners living in Australia based on the most original/creative video recipe. The winning entrants will be announced via a post on the Simply Cocktails AU Page. The winning entrants will be announced after the competition close date as outlined on the post. The Winners shall be required to Private Message the Simply Cocktails AU Facebook Page with the following details: · Full name · Full address · Contact phone number · Email address.
- The most creative and/or original valid entry as determined by the judges will be deemed as the winner. The judging will take place at SPIRITS PLATFORM PO Box 633, Botany NSW 1455. Contact number 1300 460 248. ABN 44 604 520 783. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will win a $250 gift voucher each, and their submitted videos will be featured on the Simply Cocktails AU Facebook page.
- The prize winners will be announced Wednesday 21 April 2021.
- The total maximum prize pool is up to the value of $2500 (incl. GST). The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash (unless otherwise indicated). The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. All prize values are there commended retail price including GST (where applicable).
- Any ancillary costs (such as travel) associated with redeeming the prize are not included.
- If for any reason a winner does not redeem the Prize within 24 hours of being notified, then the Prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- The Promoter does not guarantee any delivery time/date for prize delivery.
- The Prize cannot be transferred to any other person unless agreed to in writing by the Promoter.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, destroyed, stolen or lost in transit.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If a prize or element of a prize becomes unavailable, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then a comparable prize or prize element of equal or greater value will be awarded in lieu.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- To the extent permitted by law the Promoter (including each of their officers, employees and agents) will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury (including liability in negligence) or any loss of opportunity whether direct, indirect, special or consequential arising in any way out of the entrants’ participation in the Promotion except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under any similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia.
- The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The Promoter is SPIRITS PLATFORM PO Box 633, Botany NSW 1455. Contact number 1300 460 403. ABN 44 604 520 783.