SIMPLY COCKTAILS / WHISKY LIVE – SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY
Terms and Conditions CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Spirits Platform Pty Ltd trading as “Simply Cocktails”, ABN 44 604 520 783 of Lvl 1, 40 Lord St, Botany NSW 2019 (“Promoter”). Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/34455. The Promoter is committed to the responsible consumption and promotion of alcohol.
3. Entry is open to all residents of Australian over the age of 18, as of the date of entry and who have fulfilled the requirements set out below (‘Eligible Entrants’).
4. Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, associated agencies and companies, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
5. The promotion will commence 0900 AEST on Friday 10th May 2019 and will continue until 2400 AEST on Saturday 17 August 2019 (“Promotion Period”)
6. To enter the promotion, Eligible Entrants must attend a WHISKY LIVE event (Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide) and subscribe to the Spirits Platform Ltd (Simply Cocktails) e-newsletter via the Consumer Subscribe link on the Spirits Platform website https://www.spiritsplatform.com.au/sc-new-subscribers during the Promotional Period.
7. Duplicate identical entries will not be counted as valid entries.
8. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoters. Entries which are incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, illegible, inappropriate, offensive or incomprehensible or which infringe intellectual property rights will be deemed invalid.
9. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
10. Any costs associated with accessing the promotion are the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
11. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize.
12. If the Promoter is unable to provide the Prize Winner with the nominated Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value, subject to any direction of a lottery authority.
13. If the Prize Winner does not accept any element of the Prize, the Promoter is not obliged to provide the Prize Winner with a substitute prize.
14. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the Australian guidelines to reduce health risks from drinking alcohol. A full version of the Guidelines is available at http://www.nhmrc.gov.au/_files_nhmrc/file/publications/synopses/ds10-alcohol.pdf. Participation in this promotion is subject to relevant liquor legislation in each State, Territory or Country, including responsible service of alcohol.
15. The competition is a game of chance and the final Prize Draw will take place at 1000 AEST Friday 23rd August 2019 at Permitz Group, Suite 2.03, 4 Ilya Avenue Erina NSW 2250. The Prize Winner will be notified via email within 2 business days of the draw and the prize will be announced on the Simply Cocktails Facebook Page.
16. The Prize Winners will have until 1200 AEST on Friday 30th August 2019 to claim the prize.
17. If the Prize/s have not been claimed by the Prize Winner by 1200 AEST on Monday 25th November 2019 then the Promoter may redraw the prize (at the same time and place as the original draw) and there may be new Prize Winner/s. Winners of any unclaimed prize draw will be notified in writing within 2 days of such a draw.
18. The Prize is a bottle of THE MACALLAN SHERRY OAK 12 YEAR OLD 700ML $190RRP to be won in every Whisky Live state event with a total of 6 bottles to be given away.
20. Entrants agree that the Promoter may use their personal information and entries for marketing purposes. If an entrant does not truthfully provide all requested personal information, the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win the Prize.
21. The Prize Winner consents to the use of their name, suburb of residence, image and social media name or handle for promotional and marketing purposes. The personal information of the Prize Winner may be provided to others assisting, including prize suppliers and deliverers, and to authorities that regulate this promotion.
22. The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered during participation in the promotion or use of the Prize, except to the extent directly caused by the Promoter’s negligence.
23. In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
24. Prize-winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
25. The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition. In particular, computer generated entries and the use “scripting” is not permitted and will not be accepted.
26. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
27. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (‘Non-Excludable Guarantees’).
28. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize.